Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dunno What To Feel...

haiz...
i dunno what to feel now actually...
confused, angry and sad at the same time...
i didnt want this to happen...
but i cant stand to see u unhappy...
i would rather take the big plunge...
as long as u are happy....
i still love you..
i do...
i really do...
but i cant force u...
so...
right now i pray that u have a happy life...
and i know u will with or without me...
u dun have to worry bout me...
i will be just fine...
maybe one day...
i will walk pass by u somewhere...
and u might recognize me...
but right now...
i really HATE to say this..
tears start streaming down my face every time i think of this sentence...
but before i could say this...
i would like u to know that I LOVE U WITH ALL MY HEART AND I WILL SUPPORT U TILL THE END....
AND I WOULD LIKE TO WISH U THE BEST OF LUCK IN UR SPM AND IN THE FUTURE...
AND SO...
I GUESS THIS IS GOODBYE.....

No comments: