Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happiness.....

to tell you the truth i have lost my happiness a few years ago....
and i was always emoing...
i cannot seem to find the cause of my emoness....
i have tried to be happy but i always failed...
so i have been trying to act happy in front of everyone...
but i finally found back my happiness....
this is because i felt a presence of someone...
someone who loves me for who i am....
someone who supports me all the way other than my parents.....
someone who cares bout me....
and that certain someone is my deary...
you have gave me back my happiness....
without you...
i will still be emoing and doing more damages....
i know its hard for us to see each other...
and i can live with that...
because its a matter of time that we will meet each other....
thinking of you makes me happy and smile the whole day....
i am going to do my best to make you always happy...
you are my everything....
without you i am nothing....

I LOVE YOU DEAR!!!!!

No comments: