Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Starting A New Life........

after a month of thinking i finally decided to start over...
i have fallen a alot of times...
god knows how many...
the reason that i start over a new life is because i realize that my actions have hurt the people i loved...
my stupid egoness has caused nothing but trouble...
worst of all i have hurt the person that i really love....
and i know sorry doesnt fix things...
sigh...
i wish i could turn back time and fix it...
i am the cause of all these problems...
but now i have decided to throw away all that is bad about me including my egoness...
i decided to be more caring and loving to others than me...
i know that i have changed alot of times...
but now i promise to change for the good...
btw...
i would like to apologize to one person who has been in my heart...
eventhough it was a month that we were together...
i want to say thank you for being with me....
and i would like to say sorry for not understanding u...
u will and always be in my heart...

No comments: