Saturday, December 26, 2009

BACK FROM ITALY AND SPENDING TIME WITH MY SWEETIE... ^^

ok..
first things first...
went to italy on the 18th...
plane got delayed...
coming home the plane got canceled...
nvrmd...
so...
italy trip...
it was one of the best trips i ever had...
love the cold weather there but never really like the food there...
alot of nice places there...
i really miss you so much during the trip...
thinking of you the whole journey...

26th of december...
went out for a movie marathon with my sweetie...
watched avatar and alvin and the chipmunks 2...
both of the shows are great...
but the best part is that i finally get to spend time with my pooh bear again...
you look pretty...
happy that u like my gifts...
thanks for your gifts too sweetheart...
and get well soon...

I Love You... ^^

4 comments:

Theresa_10237 said...

hahaha
I always look pretty de la...

JaY iS iN dA hSe.... said...

hahaha...
yup...
so long never see you ady...
once see u..
u brighten my day... ^^

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

since when u become so perasan de ahh theresa?~

Theresa_10237 said...

hahaha....
Learn from you all de ah