Friday, December 18, 2009

FINALS ARE OVER... ITALY HERE I COME...

the final exams are over...
and FIC year is over... :(
going to miss my friends...
going to italy tonight midnight...
and coming back on the 25th which is Christmas...
its going to be cold there...
nvm because i love cold places... ^^
but there is one person that wish to bring italy with me...
and that person is my sweetie...
it will be nice if i go with her because she likes it there...
i promise that i will bring you there one day and i am going to keep my promise...
when i come home... the first thing i am going to do is give you a big hug...
and i hope to see you on the 26th...
well...
thats all i have to say for my blog...
hehe...

To my Sweetie : I am going to miss u alot... Will take as many photos as possible... And will get u something from italy also... Thanks for ur lovely gift... I Love You... ^^

4 comments:

Theresa_10237 said...

love u too^^

Italy!!!

Tiramisu
Pizza
Pasta
Coffee

yum yum yum
so yummy~~
Eat those yummies ah....
Back got fat fat teddy ady ^^

JaY iS iN dA hSe.... said...

hahahahaha....
yup...
u are going to have a big fat frozen teddy... ^^

Theresa_10237 said...

haha.... I love cold things. Nvrmd ^^

JaY iS iN dA hSe.... said...

hahaha...
luckily...
because teddy is coming back as a frozen good... ^^