Saturday, February 21, 2009

11th of February 2009

you might be wondering whats soo special bout this date....
it maybe like all the other normal days...
but its not for me...
this date means a lot to me....
because this date marks the first day that i got together with my deary...
i am the happiest person on the earth on that day...
because i finally found someone that loves, care and appreciate me...
thanks for loving me dear....
i am really really lucky to have someone like you....
being with you cheers me up a lot...
it takes away all my emoness and stress....
i know that you are being stressed because of the swimming and studies...
i want you to know that i can wait for you until you are finished...
and i will support you till the end....
if you have any problems you can tell me....
btw...
i know that you are having a big problem with the swimming gala..
and i want you to know that i am going help you solve this problem...
so that you can sleep well at night....
i promise...
i know its impossible...
but i will try...
as long as you are happy...
I LOVE YOU...

No comments: