Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Friend to Best Friend to Pet Sis to My Lovely Deary...

its funny how we met...
we started out as normal friends....
after that we took it to the next step and become best friends....
after my downfall i accepted you as my pet sis.....
and this year you told me that you love me and accepted your love....
because i felt that i am lucky to have a girlfriend like you...
but i didn't want to tell you that i actually had feelings for you last time....
because i felt that you were happy with that guy....
i am really sorry i didn't tell you this.....
but finally we got together....
and i am really happy that we are together....
eventhough we hardly see each other....
my love and support for you is always beside you....
nobody can take my love for you away....
thank you soo much for being with me....

No comments: