Friday, February 20, 2009

To My Dearie

I know this year is gonna be hard for both of us...
You are tied up with alot of stressful work and i have my college work to do....
Its kinda impossible for us to get together see each other...
But i am not gonna let our relationship go...
I am gonna pray for you...
I am gonna support you...
When you are down....
I will pick you up....
I will always be there for you...
Giving you hope and love you need.....
You dun have to worry bout me....
I will do fine....
As long as you love me....
No matter what...
We are going to get through this brick wall together....
I PROMISE...
I am not gonna give up....
Losing you is like losing a diamond which is the most precious stone in the world...
I was born to be together with you...
And i am gonna keep it that way....
When all this is over....
I am gonna give you a big hug and kiss.....

No comments: